Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Grape Vine Display Stand

                                                              Grape Vine Display Table
                                                                             $49.
                                                              F.O.B. The Dalles, Oregon

                          SOLD




I was first thrown away.  My owner then decided to take me to a second hand store.  There I was purchased, taken to a shop and repaired.  First, they removed the damaged grapes I had stranded on my metal vines.  Many were missing.  Some clumps were poorly attached.  Once removed, I look so much nicer.  They also re-worked my display top.  It is so much nicer now.  Then they finished straightening my metal grape vine apron.  It looks like I am a brand new display table.  I was saved form a landfill and can now go help adorn someones home or business.

 

          

A wonderful plant stand for a much needed boost to an ugly corner in the room.  Maybe this piece would be best placed in a retail store with special items featured on and around its beauty!  It can become an excellent sign holder for a vignette that features a new product line of introductions.  Good ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment